The use of brazed plate heat exchangers is as follows:
1. Refrigeration: used as condenser and evaporator.
2. HVAC: Central heat exchangers used in common boilers, central heat exchangers for high-rise buildings, etc.
3. Chemical industry: Soda ash industry, ammonia decomposition, alcohol fermentation, resin decomposition cooling, etc.
4. Metallurgical industry: heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steel making process, etc.
5. Mechanical industry: cooling of various quenching fluids, cooling of lubricating oil of reducer, etc.
6. Power industry: low-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.
7, paper industry: the bleaching process is thermally taken over, heating slurry washing and so on.
8. Textile industry: cooling of viscose silk alkali aqueous solution, boiling nitrocellulose cooling, etc.
9, food industry: fruit juice sterilization cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling.
10. Grease process: Soap-based boring at normal pressure, heating or cooling the process liquid.
11. Central heating: heating in waste heat area of thermal power plant, heating bath water.
Reprint please indicate the source: http://nikelist.com