1. Centralized heating: Brazed plate heat exchangers
should be compact in structure, easy to operate and maintain, and have high heat transfer efficiency. They have become heat exchange products for heat exchange stations in urban central heating projects and are suitable for water-to-water heat transfer The system, the steam-water heat exchange system and the domestic hot water supply system, play an important role in rationally distributing heat energy and increasing the level of thermal management.
2. Air-conditioning system: It is used for the heat exchange of frozen water in the air-conditioning system. Installing a plate heat exchanger near the condenser between the cooling tower and the condenser can play the role of a condenser to prevent equipment from corrosion or blockage. Save chiller operation time during the transition season.
3. Pressure blockers for high-rise buildings: In high-rise buildings, HVAC systems that use water, glycol, and other heat exchange media often have a higher static pressure. Plate heat exchangers are used as pressure blockers. It can decompose the higher static pressure into several smaller pressures, thereby reducing the system's pressure requirements for pumps, valves, hot and cold water units and other equipment, saving equipment investment costs and operating costs.
4. Waste heat recovery: In various fields, a large amount of heat is discharged into the surrounding air environment with the waste heat medium (such as discharged domestic hot water, bath hot water, process cooling water, etc.) every day, resulting in energy Due to the low investment cost of the plate heat exchanger, high thermal efficiency, and low requirements for the temperature difference between the hot and cold media, waste heat can be recovered and converted into secondary available heat energy and used in preheating conditions. Has good social and economic benefits.
5. Ice storage system: The ice storage system using the plate heat exchanger plays a role of regulating peak load and valley filling in the power grid. That is, the chiller is used to cool at night and store ice in the ice storage tank to provide the next day's cooling demand and reduce the peak load of the air conditioner, thereby saving energy and operating costs.