1. Dust can produce dust during the entire production process of cotton spinning. There is a lot of dust during cotton opening, blending, and cleaning. Long-term inhalation of dust such as cotton and linen can cause airway obstructive diseases. Patients have chest tightening. Sensation, shortness of breath, and acute lung dysfunction. During prevention, airtight, ventilated, and dust-removing measures are taken on the dust of the cotton blender and cleaning machine, and the treatment effect is very good; the carding device and the dust collection device can greatly reduce the dust intensity; in addition, the workplace should pay attention Use wet cleaning.
2. High temperature and humidity The textile workshop requires a certain temperature and humidity. The temperature is required to be above 18.3 ℃. The effect of solar radiation in summer plus the heat generated by the operation of the machine and the heat dissipation of the human body can increase the workshop temperature to above 40 ℃. At this time, the effective method of cooling is to use air conditioning, and water spraying on the roof can be used as an auxiliary cooling measure. The relative humidity of the textile workshop should be maintained between 45% and 80%. The wind speed in the workshop should not be too high, generally less than 0.5 m / s. In the sizing workshop, high temperature and humidity are the main occupational hazards, and the physical labor is strong (handling sizing powder, putting the sizing powder into the cooking tank, carrying, installing and unloading heavy weaving shafts).
3. Noise and Vibration The workshop with the most noise is the weaving workshop, which can reach 97 to 105 dB, followed by the spinning workshop, which reaches 90 to 97 dB. For prevention, sound-absorbing materials can be used.
4. Lighting problems There are many types of work that need to be carried out in a textile factory. Therefore, insufficient or unreasonable lighting will become an occupational health problem. As a result, the vision of textile mill workers was strained. The general requirement for the illumination of the working surface: the spinning is 60 Lux (recommended in 1975, the general lighting alone is not less than 75 Lux).
5. In the textile industry, the intensity of manual labor and the tension of individual organs are common problems. The solution is to increase the adaptability of textile operation equipment, labor process and people through technological transformation.
Reprint please indicate the source: http://nikelist.com