The heat exchanger has many advantages, it has a wide range of uses, and its effect is also significant, but for various reasons, such as improper installation or aging of the gasket, etc. To different problems, the leakage problem is often encountered by users and urgently needs to be solved, so I will introduce the causes and treatment methods of the leakage of the heat exchanger:
(1) The clamping size is not good, the dimensions are uneven (the deviation of the dimensions should not be greater than 3mm), or the clamping is loose.
(2) Part of the gasket is detached from the sealing groove, there is dirt on the main sealing surface of the gasket, the gasket is damaged or the heat exchanger gasket is aging.
(3) The heat exchanger
plate is deformed, and the assembly is misplaced to cause the running pad.
(4) There is a crack in the plate sealing groove or in the second sealing area.
(1) In the no-pressure state, re-clamp the equipment according to the clamping dimensions provided by the manufacturer. The dimensions should be uniform and the deviation of the clamping dimensions should not be greater than ± 0.2N (mm) (N. is the total number of plates). The parallelism between the clamping plates should be kept within 2mm.
(2) Make a mark on the leakage area, then disassemble the heat exchanger one by one to solve it, reassemble or replace the gaskets and plates.
(3) Disassemble the open heat exchanger and repair or replace the deformed part of the plate. When no spare parts are available, the deformed parts can be temporarily removed and reassembled.
(4) When reassembling the disassembled plate, the surface of the plate should be cleaned to prevent dirt from adhering to the sealing surface of the gasket.
The new user will perform a water pressure test after the heat exchanger is installed. The test pressure is 1.5 times the design pressure of the heat exchanger for 30 minutes. Check for leaks in each part. In addition, the sealing gasket is a component that is easy to age, and it needs to be replaced diligently. Once there is a leakage problem, it means that the gasket should be replaced.